|Job Type||Fixed Term|
|Area||Tyne and Wear, England|
|Salary||£14.02 - 14.02 per hour|
We are currently recruiting for a x2 Gas Fitter/Heating Engineers on behalf our North East based client; initial contract going on until April 2021 then looking to be extended from there.
This is a full time role with an hourly rate of £14.02 PAYE
We are looking for people with experience in all aspects of servicing and maintaining commercial gas appliances. The role will entail, repairs, renewals and servicing of mechanical equipment as requested by operational officers responsible for delivery. Work typically will be in schools and small to medium commercial properties.
Appliances covered include:
· Commercial catering appliances
· Heating and hot water boilers
· Smbi-rad style heaters and space heaters
· Must be able to work alone and as part of a team and be proactive and resourceful in diagnosing problems.
· Excellent communication and customer relation skills are a must. Driving license required.
· Driving license required - Van provided to travel to and from work (not private use).
· Current and relevant Gas Safe qualifications